1/24/09

We've Got Magic to Do Just for You...


As gloomy and as cold as it was tonight, it did not stop me from enjoying one of the most interesting musicals I have ever seen.

I just got home from watching the play Pippin at St. Francis High School where I was able to reunite with a lot of my old friends and family.

I really miss those guys. They never cease to brighten up my day.

Overall, I really liked the show. The songs were catchy, the choreography was unbelievable and the cast was great.

Man, it really made me realize how much I really miss being up there and performing. But hey, all things must come to an end right?

If not, then how would you know how meaningful it is in your life?

Without letting it go, we will never know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh st. francis theatre.
tis a handprint on my heart.
-pz