1/15/09

Driver's License and Wisdom Teeth ( UPDATE)...

JAN. 14th. 2009.

I FINALLY got my Driver's License.

ABOUT TIME RIGHT? SERIOUSLY!

Now I can finally get some food without asking my parents to take me or whatever.

It feels good, but I get too over excited to go out. I'll just take it one day at a time.

It just feels nice having this new found sense of independence laid on me.

Thank you GOD for actually believing in me and trusting me to get my license. =)

Today wasn't all good though. I also get 4 WISDOM TEETH taken out and it hurts like a BITCH! It hurts so much, and it doesn't help that my cheeks are swollen as well. =/

Well that's all for now. Onto much needed Vicodin and countless hours of movies and persistent pain.

Until next time world...

*Update. (Jan. 18, 2009) Today is day 4 since I've had my oral surgery and my mouth is feeling a lot better now. The swelling has gone significantly down but I still can't eat much of the food that I love.

I am definitely going to get some real food once I am fully healed. I AM SO HUNGRY!

As a result of having my wisdom teeth removed, I have been unable to do much around the house.

I have been literally lying on my bed and have seen 10 movies during this past 4 days. It's kinda sad but in my defense, I'm not allowed to do much activity due to the amount of blood that might build up in my mouth.

Gross I know.

Here is a list of movies that have resulted due to doing NOTHING basically, for 4 days.
Finding Nemo
Good Luck Chuck
Hairspray
Just in Heaven
The Simpsons
Friends
Harry Potter 5
Sweeney Todd
Click
Shrek 1,2,3
Enchanted
and not to mention many more boring hours on the computer, playing my guitar, and napping all day long.

Well that has been my routine basically for 4 days, now going on 5 tomorrow. I just can't wait to get better and finally start EATING... REAL FOOD!

I don't think I can stand soup one more day....

1 comment:

favorite_gurl said...

omg kuya drive me around yea?
hahha aww ur teeth huh awww
heyy at least ur not getting braces ok!!