1/12/09

The Girl in my Dreams...


There you were,

smiling right at me.

I smile back not knowing how to react.

God I feel stupid.

They leave and you hold me tight.

I don't how what to say.

Is this for real?

We leave together only to find solace in a cold dark room.

Our lips meet.

Pure ecstasy.

We look at each other, smiling uncontrollably.

I ask you if you'll be mine forever.

Your eyes shine to look upon me.

"I've never met anybody as beautiful as you." I said.

We kiss one last time.

Our fingers intertwine as the day comes to an end.

10:49 A.M.

I hear footsteps enter my room.

Sounds of the Dyson greets me.

It was all a dream.

But in that short moment you made me happier than I've ever been.

I still can't stop thinking about you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes,
started making his way past two in the morning,
he hasn't been sober for days.
leaning now
into the breeze,
remembering sunday he falls to his knees,
they had breakfast together,
but two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs.
now this place seems familiar to him.
she pulled on his hand with a devilish grin,
she led him upstairs,
she led him upstairs,
left him dying to get in.

forgive me i'm trying to find.
my calling i'm calling at night.
i don't mean to be a bother,
but have you seen this girl.
she's been running through my dreams,
and it's driving me crazy it seems.
i'm gonna ask her to marry me.

that's an excerpt from one of my favorite songs,
"remembering sunday" by all time low; amazing band.
your blog reminded me of it.
course yours was happier lol.


-pz

favorite_gurl said...

whoaaa kuya