1/29/09

Hated, Forgotten, Loved...

Dear _______,
There are only a few handful of people that I can truly say has affected me the way you have. You and I never really gotten along, but its not like I didn't try. Don't be angry about this. After all it was you that made me realize that I can be better than who I was. I hate you. But I'm glad that I do.

Dear _______,
Remember me? We sat next to each other in 5th grade. No? Well I know we have drifted apart since the last time we've met. But that doesn't mean that I have forgotten you. It's just sad knowing that as we grew up, we couldn't continue to build on what we've established many years ago. Always remember that I will always be here, waiting if you want to catch up. After all, I never really forgotten you. You did.

Dear _______,
There are no words in the dictionary that can justify my feelings towards you. You have constantly been there for me despite the rough times and I will always be grateful to you for being there for me whenever I needed you. You are the reason I am the person I am today.
I know I don't say it enough, but I should. I love you.

* There are 3 types of people that I consider a part of everyone. These people are the hated, the forgotten, and the loved.
Decide for yourself who you are...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you do your best not to hate.
maybe i am looking at this superficially...

i don't think you have the capacity to hate anyways lol.
your such a sweetheart.
-pz

favorite_gurl said...

am i forgotten? loved? or hated?