12/30/08

Meet Rachel...




There are a few girls in my life that can rarely put a smile on my face.

They have to be extremely smart, funny, witty, and hilarious to usually get my attention, and this girl is one of the select few that I can truly say does that.

Whenever I talk to her, I can detect a sense of wisdom and understanding that is well advanced for her age.

She has gone through numerous hardships and struggles in her life but as one of the many strong people I know, she just perseveres through all her adversities.

Oh and did I mention she is only 12?

My life would not have been complete if she did not come into it.

She is my other little sister at heart that never ceases to amaze me and for that I truly love her.

Meet Rachel...

1 comment:

favorite_gurl said...

oh emm gee kuya i love you!
im really crying like crazy i love you
and its true ive been through alot and
oh em gee kuya!! i love you
did i say that already? haha im like crying

i love you!!