12/22/08

Meet Celynne...

I have not only been blessed to have such a loving family but also a caring 2nd family that continues to be a significant part of my life.

She is one of the few girls that has made a big impact in my life.

She is unique in every aspect of the word and possesses a sense of joy and innocence that is lacking in the world.

Her constant positive outlook on life is always a breath of fresh air whenever I am around her and I love her for that.

She may be short in stature, but has a heart that is capable of loving unconditionally.

And that is what makes her the type of friend everybody would want to have.

She reminds me of everything that is good in life and strengthens my belief that good things DO come in small packages.

She is my little sister at heart.

Meet Celynne...

No comments: