12/8/08

Lazy...


(
photo drawn by Paul Zappia)

Another Sunday has come and gone.

Hello Monday. Another week to go.

Yesterday was just one of those days for me when you didn't want to say or do anything.

Talk about being lazy. But I was.

At least I finally finished my 6 page research paper. Finally.

I should be studying for psychology though but I'm listening to music instead.

Too lazy remember?

This weekend was an eventful one.

I got a chance to relax with my family before finals this week.

You got to love em' finals huh? (Cough, Cough)

Bolt was as an OK movie. Surprisingly enough.

I love my god sister Rachel.

She put a huge smile on my face today.

Don't worry. Things will get better for the both of us soon.

I promise.

The song Dictionary is playing in the background.

Gabe Bondoc never ceases to amaze me.

His guitar songs are amazing.

They speak the story while his voice speaks his soul.

Talk about a true musician.

We need more of that in the world.

Just a thought.

Anyways it's 2:30 a.m and I need to rest.

Good night world.

I promise to write something more interesting tomorrow...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog jon.
and i am honored that you used my picture.
:)

-pz