12/4/09

Venting...

Christmas is just around the corner and I have so many things on my mind.

I am loaded with so much to work/tests/projects and so little time to do it that I wonder if I'll be able to keep up with it all.

To top it all off, lately I've been having my share of problems that I just don't need right now.

Why does it seem like whenever I need a break, or whenever I just need some time to think, something always happens that adds pressure to my already hectic life?

Honestly? Why can't I just catch a break for once?

Why does all this shit happen when I don't need it to?

To tell you the truth, I am so tired of feeling this way.

I am so tired of feeling like my best isn't good enough and that whatever I do doesn't come close to what you think I should be doing.

I'm tired of feeling confused, feeling afraid, feeling anything for you that makes me who I am.

I hate it and I hate feeling this way.

I'm done with you and it never felt so good...

No comments: