12/4/09

Pssssssst...

Pssssst...

 I have a secret to tell you.

I've been wanting to say it for awhile now but
I haven't gotten the courage to say it until today.
It involves you.
YES YOU SILLY!
No its NOT bad, so don't worry. 
But I don't think you're ready to hear it just yet.
What's that?
You are?!
Well are you sure?
Are you really really sure?

Haha, okay I believe you.
Well here it goes.

My secret is that I __________________________! 

Phew! That was really hard to say.
What was that? You didn't hear it?!
Well that's too bad I guess.
What do you mean you want me to say it again?!
I'm not gonna say it twice!
It was hard enough the first time!

Maybe you're just gonna have to figure it out yourself...

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.