12/7/09

Informal Writing #1 (ONE MORE WEEK!!!)

Well  I just got back from school a few minutes ago and I'm officially DONE with it. Well not officially, but I'm just ready for it to be over and done with!!! I just don't wanna deal with all the homework, tests, projects, and stress for the next few weeks that I'm just excited for it to finally end. I guess there's just something about this time of the year that makes everyone want Christmas vacation to officially start already! Well, at least I do, haha.

So, its raining outside!!! I don't know about you, but I really really love the rain! There's just something  calming about the sound of it on my window that just makes me forget about everything that's been on my mind. And trust me, a lot has been on my mind lately...

It's not that I don't wanna worry about life right now, but there's just so much to think about. My future, my education, my friends & family, I don't know if I can handle it all. I'm trying really hard, I really am, but sometimes I feel that it's just too much for me to handle. Let's just hope that the Christmas vacation can help me figure things out...

So right now, Crawl is playing on my computer, and I must say that I'm in love with this song. No, I mean I'm deeply in L-O-V-E with this song! I've been addicted to it ever since I first heard it on her Myspace, and now I am constantly playing it in my car or whenever I just listen to my iPod, haha. It's just THAT GOOD! I dunno, maybe it's because I can pretty much relate this song to my life right now and what I've been going through? Haha more or less, I don't think I'm gonna get tired of it anytime soon =)

Oh damn, my roof is freaking leaking!!! WTF?! I know right?! And we just fixed it last year!!! This is lame!!! Now I gotta put a bucket to help stop the water from drippin' all over the place! Oh well...

What else, what else???

Oh, & I officially hate FACEBOOK & TWITTER NOW! Well not officially hate it but it's because they're both just so damn addicting!!! There isn't a day where I don't check em' both for new notifications or tweets, and lately my friends has been complaining cause I tweet too much! Haha ooops! Sorry na lang si la, kase I'm pretty much hooked on them na! Haha, retarded I know but it's the freaking truth! LOL

Hmmm, well I think that's pretty much it I guess...

It's funny cause I've never really done this before, (this meaning informal writing) but it's kinda fun, so maybe I'll write a little more like this on my upcoming Christmas Vacation. Haha, we shall see...

So yeah, that's all for now...  

ONE MORE FREAKING WEEK TO GO!!! Then, onto CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!

=)

No comments: