11/16/09

Happy One Year Anniversary Blogger!

November 2, 2009 marked the one year anniversary of my blog and I must say that so many things has happened over the course of that year.

I experienced so much pain, heartache, disappointment, happiness, and love and everything else in between that really changed the way I looked at life and what it had to offer.

I've grown so much over the course of the year and looking back at my old posts made me realize all the emotions and experiences that  I've gone through to put myself where I am today.

It wasn't as smooth of year as I would have liked, but I am grateful for everything that has happened, good and bad, because I know it just helped me become a much stronger person and individual.

Now at this present time, I don't know what the future will hold for me or what will come. But whatever happens, I hope that I can use everything that I have learned from the past to make the present that much better.

Happy One Year Anniversary Blogger & thanks for all the memories...

=)

No comments: