11/27/09

19 Reasons To Be Thankful...

Last year, I made this really long list of all the things that I was most thankful for during that holiday season.
This year, I would like to do it again with a few major minor changes.
So here it goes.



1. First of all, I am most thankful for the Lord God, and for all the blessings that I have received during the course of my life.

2. I thankful for my parents, and for sacrificing so much to give me everything that I often take for granted.

3. I am thankful for my siblings Mariel, Jason & Kriselle for being the best siblings any kuya can ask for.

4. I am thankful for my Second Family, and for being the first people I turn to whenever I feel down or upset.

5. I am thankful for my friends, for always believing in me despite all the ups and downs of life and never giving up on me especially during the most difficult times.

6. I am thankful for the food that I eat.

       7. I am thankful for the clothes on my back.

      8. I am thankful for the roof over my head.

9. I am thankful for my education, because I know how difficult is to have an education in this world.

10. I am thankful for the talents that I have, and my ability to share my music with the people I love.

11. I am thankful for my health, and for being healthy despite the many people who constantly suffer from diseases and illnesses each and everyday.

12. I am thankful for my enemies/haters, because they  motivate and inspire me to be the best person I can be.

13. I am thankful for my Filipino heritage and the values and morals that come along with it.

14. I am thankful for my Lakers and for keeping the love of basketball in my heart.

15. I am thankful for mistakes, because they remind me that I'm not perfect and that's okay.

16. I am thankful for being able to have a job especially during these tough economic times.

17. I am thankful for Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Tumblr, and Blogspot for enabling me to keep in touch with the people that I love so much.

18. I am thankful for being alive and for having the opportunity to experience and learn new things.

19. Last but not least, I am especially thankful for having you in my life, because you reminded me how beautiful life is when I first met you...




No comments: