11/16/09

"I'm A Mann Now!!!"



March 31st, 2009 marked an exciting day for me because after a few days of uncertainty, I've just learned that I was hired to be a part of the Mann Theaters family!

I've always wanted to blog about my first job but I haven't been able to blog about it until now. 

There are really no words that can express my gratitude towards Mann Theaters and their management for allowing me to show what I can offer in this working economy and to also give me a new perspective through the eyes of a working class citizen.

This wouldn't have been possible without the support of God, my family, and my Ate Cheryl who took it upon herself to make sure that my application was given serious consideration.

I really hope this new found responsibility gives me more opportunities to become a better person, individual and also better mann...

=)

No comments: