3/1/09

Ready, Set, Cue!


Goodbye February, Hello March!

I don't know why but February has been a lethargic month to me for some reason. It was probably just a lack of interesting stuff to write about, but none the less it was pretty boring.

I know it's been awhile since my last post, so I felt like I needed to write something to help make up for it, especially for this past month.

Come to think of it, it wasn't because February was an awful month, it was just a lazy month to say the least.

But to start, yesterday I took my siblings and Celynne out to celebrate her 12th birthday.

Happy Birthday Celynne! The day began as I had to pick up my sister and brother from choir practice (whoopee, sarcastic cough lol), only to find out that she had to stay and extra 30 MINUTES for an EXTENDED REHEARSAL!

Ugh, talk about unexpected. ( Thanks a lot Krystel)

Anyways, when she finally got out of choir we went out to get some Juice It Up! (yummy) and then went out to go to Cue! Studios for some pics.

Ok to backtrack, this was my first time driving to Cue!, so I wasn't sure where and how to get there. So I relied on my sister's sense of direction to help me get us there.

Oh man what an adventure ( well, not really an adventure, more like a nightmare cause we got lost more than once while finding that damn place!)

But yeah, after maybe 35 mins. of getting lost, frustrated, angry, hungry, tired, and questioning each other's sense of direction ( Krystel again, cough cough) we finally arrived. Finally!

Once we stepped inside, let's just say chaos ensued. My siblings were running everywhere, marveled at the many Japanese photobooths that were in there.

We couldn't stop laughing at each other, especially when we couldn't read the damn instructions! All we did was press buttons, whether it was right or wrong. We just waited for 3..2...1.. Flash!

But the worst was yet to come, (drumroll please!)

The editing!

Oh man, I swear we must have spent a good solid HOUR of editing our photos! "Should I put a heart there?" Hey I like that effect!" Ewww, no I don't like that! Take that out!" Haha. You had to be there to see how lame we were!

But it was really fun, nonetheless.

After having so much fun at Cue! Studios, everyone decided that they wanted to get a bite to eat. But Celynne told me that she wanted to go to Best Buy to buy something for her friend.

So off we went to Best Buy where she got what she wanted to get for her friend.

When we left, we decided to get some dinner. Everyone decided that they wanted Islands so we drove there to get some good burgers and fries.

Man where we stuffed after that, me especially ( I basically ordered 4 sliders and I only ate 2! How pathetic is that right?)

What's even more pathetic was figuring out the tip! Haha!

Well after having a good dinner, we decided to call it a day. We drove back home, tired from the day's adventure.

Celynne even slept in the car on the drive back. It was the cutest thing.

And you know what, that was the only thing I needed.

Just knowing that she had fun made the car trip, detours, arguments, and jokes, even more memorable.

Happy Birthday Celynne...






1 comment:

favorite_gurl said...

aww cute!
nxt time im going okay!!
el oh elzz!!