3/17/09

Happy Purple and Gold Day...

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody! Well almost everybody.

As a kid, I've always made it a priority to wear "green" every year on St. Patrick's Day. But this year, I'm starting to have second thoughts.

As any Lakers fan, I am still bummed out from what happened to us at the 2008 Finals.

Losing in the Finals is one thing, but losing to our most hated rival is another.

As a result, the color "green" has come to symbolize much more than just a color to me, and if you are a die-hard Lakers fan as myself, then you all know why.

So this year instead of saying "Happy St. Patrick's Day", I'll be saying "Happy Purple and Gold Day a.k.a. (F#*K BOSTON CELTICS DAY!)" in support of my Los Angeles Lakers and their quest for another ring here in L.A!

And if I get a few pinches here and there, well then I guess I can live with that...

=)

p.s. Oh by the way, I went to the store to buy some Blue Books for my test and the cost equaled $4.97. So I paid with a $5.00 bill and of course I was expecting 3 cents back. I was surprised when the girl cashier gave me $2.03 cents back!!! SO I ENDED UP GETTING 2 EXTRA BUCKS! Haha, just wanted to share that with everyone. I still can't believe that happened! I swear that never happens LOL!

No comments: