3/17/09

Meet Matt Jason...


There are only a few people in this world that are lucky enough to be blessed with a younger brother, but even fewer people that can honestly say that they can look up to their younger brother as opposed to always looking down on them.

My brother is no exception to that few.

Being the quirky, eccentric, random, and really funny little brother that he is, he can be a little bit annoying once in a while. (OK more than that just a little.)

But he backs it up with great intelligence, humor, grace, and perseverance in everything that he sets his mind to.

Couple those characteristics with his winning attitude and a headstrong mindset and there you have the makings of my little brother.

He is everything you hate and love in a little brother, but I wouldn't trade that for the world.

He continues to inspire me to keep trying to be the best big brother that I can be, and I am more than proud seeing him become the person that he is.

That is what makes him who he is.

And I couldn't be any happier knowing that he is my little brother.

Meet Matt Jason...

No comments: