6/24/09

3 Days...


It's been 3 days.
3 days since the first time I saw her enter the room.
3 days since I introduced myself.
3 days since the first time we talked.
3 days since I got her name.
It's only been 3 days.
But I can't get her out of my mind.
Her brown eyes. Her smile. Her dimples. Her voice.
Everything.
I know it's only been 3 days, but I'm trying so hard to stop.
Trying to tell myself to slow down. To get to know her better.
To take my time.
Its been 3 days.
But I think it's too late.
I'm falling.
And I think I'm falling hard.
I really hope it works out.
Because she is everything I've ever wanted...

4 comments:

ivy sunshine said...

i know who you`re talking about. haha.

Jonathan said...

haha i know! dude we need to hang out! i miss you too much...

Charmaine said...

hmm, and who is this person? XD

Mariel Krystel said...

Uhms no !