2/10/09

Almost 2 for 1 Tuesday...


So today while searching for a new job, I learned that the Mann Theater is now offering 2 for 1 Tuesday which basically means that whenever you buy 1 ticket you get another 1 free.

You don't know the sheer excitement when I found out the news, so I totally made sure I was going to take advantage of this opportunity.

I took my little sister Kriselle because she wanted to really wanted to watch this movie and because I remember reading the book many years ago.

Anyways we get to the theaters to find out that the "2 for 1 Tuesday" deal does not apply to 3D movies.

WTF right?!!!

All in all it was still a very good and entertaining movie to watch, even if I had to spend an extra $10.00 to enjoy it.

Seeing her smile was more than enough for me...

=)

No comments: