2/10/09

Just Another Friend...


Monday morning, it's raining and it's cold outside.

But something seems to warm my heart,
it's the feeling of you by my side.

Your scent, every bit of your touch, keeps me inspired,
my voice sings louder.

For you and only you, the girl that's one of a kind.

But I, don't, know what I'm going to do.

Because in your eyes, I'm just another friend to you.

You stand out from the crowd,
I'm breathing harder, my heart beats faster.

You look and you say hello,
I stand there smiling, but you leave not knowing that

I don't know what I'm going to do.

Because in your eyes, I'm just another friend to you.

Oh baby I tried and tried, but you couldn't really see.

That we can be more than this, than what we are currently.

Oh it won't stop me. No it won't stop me.

So I don't know what I'm going to do.

Because in your eyes, I'll always be a friend to you...

* This is a song I wrote a couple of days ago talking about love that doesn't neccesarily go both ways. It's dedicated to every person that has ever loved their friend much more than just a friend...

*Song & Video to come shortly!

=)